• Release date: April 20, 2004
    • Author: Olga Samples Davis
    • Format: hardcover, 192 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781578568192 (1578568196)
    • Publisher: WaterBrook Press

About The Book

Listen to Your Mama.

There is no substitute for the sometimes gentle, often hard-hitting, always loving wisdom of a mother. As children, we sometimes rolled our eyes or deliberately tuned out our mothers when they shared their colorful bits of common sense. Yet, as time wore on, we discovered the undeniable truth: Our mothers’ favorite sayings hold profound insights concerning the ways of the world. In fact, following Mama’s advice may well be the easiest, smartest, and most painless way to live and enjoy life. Who else but a mama would say:

• Love is a noun and a verb — both at the same time.

• Do your best. God will handle the rest.

• Love is measured by the heart, not the head.

• Can’t do a thing about yesterday; don’t know if tomorrow will come. Just workin’ with today.

• When you fail to see the good in someone else, you miss an opportunity to learn and see a greater good in yourself.

It is imperative that we not forget our mothers’ words, for within them can be found truths that will save us — and our children — much heartache and lead us to unlimited joy. Join Olga Samples Davis as she reflects upon, embraces, and celebrates a mother’s everyday inspirational lessons in living, inviting us each to rediscover the powerful truths revealed within Things My Mama Told Me.

MP3 Things My Mama Told Me for iOS on Powells. Online book Things My Mama Told Me by Olga Samples Davis buy. EPUB ebook Things My Mama Told Me Olga Samples Davis read reader.

PDF Things My Mama Told Me download on Bookshop. FictionBook book Things My Mama Told Me buy cheap on PC. MOBI ebook Things My Mama Told Me Olga Samples Davis on Audible.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (Audiobook) Things My Mama Told Me · 9781578568192
Vos informations :