• Genres: biography, autobiography, memoir, humor, comedy, comedian
    • Language: english
    • Release date: October 8, 2015
    • Author: Nick Frost
    • Format: hardcover, 352 pages
    • Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
    • ISBN: 9781473633971 (1473633974)

About The Book

‘If I’m going to tell the story of a life, my life, then I need to tell it warts and all. If the tale is too saccharine sweet then what can the reader take away from it? What do they learn about you? I’ve written everything down. The shit, the death, fun, naughtiness, addiction, laughter, laughter, laughter, some tears and lots of love and happiness. That to me is a better reflection of a human’s life.’

Nick’s family life was difficult, blighted by alcoholism, illness and sudden misfortune meaning they lost everything overnight. He left school early and drifted from job to job dogged by his own personal demons. It’s something of a miracle that Nick survived and even more that he would achieve such success with his writing, acting and comedy.

In Truths, Half Truths and Little White Lies Nick paints a brilliantly funny, moving and brutally candid portrait of childhood, adolescence and eventual success.

MOBI Truths, Half Truths and Little White Lies Nick Frost read. EPUB book Truths, Half Truths and Little White Lies download on PC on Powells. Hardcover ebook Truths, Half Truths and Little White Lies on IndieBound. Hardback book Truths, Half Truths and Little White Lies by Nick Frost buy for iOS.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : (PDF) Truths, Half Truths and Little White Lies – 9781473633971
Vos informations :